Laura Cherrington trading as Redeem Clinic (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy.
This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
For the purpose of the Data Protection Act 1998 (the Act), the data controller is Laura Cherrington trading as Redeem Clinic, 8-9 The Terrace, Church St, Welton, HU15 1NJ, United Kingdom
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on this website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service, posting material or requesting further services.
- We can ask for your name, telephone number, home address, salon address, email address and age for competitions, prize draws and newsletter sign ups. If a purchase is made on our site, in addition to the above, we also ask for delivery address, and payment details. We may obtain information about your usage of our Website to help us develop and improve it further through online surveys and other requests
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our site and of the fulfilment of your orders.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, web blogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise and the resources that you access.
If you have any further questions, please get in touch through the contact us page.